GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION IN ARMY PUBLIC
SCHOOL, JAIPUR : ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-22
1. Admissions for all classes (i.e. class Ist to XIIth) will open for wards of Army Personnel and ESM Army Personnel with effect from 01 Mar 2021, as per priority mentioned in Red Book (Edition) 2019.
2. Admission Procedure. Admissions of students in Army Public School, Jaipur are totally functional electronically on digicamp website (www.apsdigicamp.com). Brief procedure for admissions through digicamp along with a list of required documents are enclosed herewith as per appendix. The priorities for admission subject to availability of seats will be as under: –
(a) Priority I. Children of serving Army personnel including DSC (Ex-Army) posted in Jaipur and field, children of Army Widow and children of those TA personnel who have min 5 years embodied service.
(b) Priority II. Children of Ex-Army personnel retired / invalided out on medical grounds with pension, DSC personnel retired with pension from DSC who are resident of Jaipur.
(c) Priority III. Children of serving Air Force, Naval and coast guard personnel posted in jaipur or field.
(d) Priority IV. Children of retired Air Force, Naval and coast guard personnel who are residents of Jaipur.
3. For admission in class 1st. Birth certificate of child issued by Gram Panchayat / Registrar / Municipal Corporation, Nagar Nigam and copy of part II order duly attested by unit concerned are must required as proof of age . Age for admission in class Ist as on 31 Mar 2021 should be 5 years (Five Years).
4. Evaluation Test. For the candidates coming from schools other than Army Public Schools, an Evaluation Test(As per para 199 of Red Book (Edition) 2019) for seeking admission in classes IX to XII will be carried out to assess the academic standard of the applicants. No Evaluatio Test for the candidates seeking admission in the classes II to VIII.
5. Admission in Class XI.
(a) Process for admission in class XI starts along with class X final examination. During examination, students are informed to apply for admission in class XI just after the declaration of results of class X. It will be considered as a fresh admission in class XI, so it is compulsory to apply for admission in class XI. Otherwise, students will not get admission in any stream of class XI.
(b) As result of class X is declared by CBSE, instructions for admission in class XI will be displayed on the school website as well as notice board of the school within two-three days. Contents of instructions are given below: –
(i) Last date of submission of admission forms.
(ii) Minimum cut off declared by the school.
(iii) Total No of sections in each stream.
(iv) Subjects available along with all streams.
(v) Date of First Merit List.
(c) After submission of admission forms, a merit list is prepared on the basis of CGPA as well as grades in particular subjects. Criterion for each stream are given below: –
(i) Science Stream.
(aa) Grade in Maths.
(ab) Grade in Science.
(ac) Total CGPA.
(ii) Commerce Stream.
(aa) Grade in Maths.
(ab) Total CGPA.
(iii) Humanities Stream.
(aa) Total CGPA.
(d) Admission will be given strictly based on merit list. If seat lying vacant after publication of merit list, second or subsequent merit list will be prepared as per above mentioned procedure.
(e) The same criterion will be followed for the students who get transferred from other Army Public Schools.
(f) No admission will be given to civilian students or students other than CBSE Board, inspite of student belonging to Army Wards.
(g) Children of serving personnel, other than Army Public Schools will be considered for admission only if any seat is lying vacant.
(h) If a student from other Army Public Schools takes transfer in class XI and he / she does not meet criterion laid down by Army Public school Jaipur, he / she will be granted admission as per merit list of Army Public School, Jaipur and stream will be allocated as per merit.
6. Admission in Class XII. Students coming from Army Public Schools will be considered for admission in class XII on transfer basis. Students coming from any other schools will not be considered for admission under any circumstance.
7. Direct Admission in Class IX to XII. Direct admission in classes IX to XII will only be allowed in case of parents’ transfer. In that case, the student will produce the following documents for further registration in Regional Office, Central Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer :-
(a) Transfer Certificate with one additional copy duly countersigned by the Principal of the last school.
(b) Mark Sheet / Report Card with one additional copy duly countersigned by the Principal of the last school.
(c) Registration card & copy of LOC of previous class duly countersigned by the Principal of the last school.
(d) Posting order & movement order of the parent.
8. Availability of Subjects. Parents must check availability of subject during the admission in class IX to XII in Army Public School, Jaipur. List of subjects is as under: –
(a) For CLASSES IX & X (Subject Code & Name)
184-ENGLISH LNG & LIT.
041-MATHEMATICS STANDARD / BASIC
086-SCIENCE – THEORY
(b) For CLASSES XI & XII (Subject Code & Name)