|Class 1 : Students who have attained 5 years of age by 31st March will be given fresh admission without any Entrance Test.|
Class XI : Students seeking admission in class XI will be admitted on basis of the grade card of the 10th std.
Class X & XII : New admissions will not be entertained in these classes. Transfer cases from other Army Public Schools will be accepted.
Class II to IX : Wards of Army Personnel from any other Army Public Schools are always open for admission. Students from other schools have to appear for the entrance test.
|REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION:|
|1. Transfer Certificate.|
2. Report Card / Mark Sheet of previous Class.
3. Birth Part II order.
4. Photo of the student required for uploading.
5. Aadhaar card of the student.
6. Service Certificate (For those who are posted in Jaipur).
7. Field Certificate (for those who are posted in Field Area).
8. Discharge book / PPO (For ex-serviceman only).