Chemistry is the science of matter especially its chemical reactions, composition, structure and properties. A laboratory is a facility that provides controlled conditions in which scientific research and experiments are performed. Development of practical skills in Chemistry not only leads to learning of scientific concepts but is also instrumental in developing scientific attitudes, besides reinforcement of learning.
1. Well designed and well equipped chemistry lab.
2.All reagents in sufficient quantity are provided to all the students.
3. All the apparatus and instruments are in working condition.
4. Proper gas connections, water supply and ventilation facilities.
5. Balanced ratio of students and instruments.
6. Regular practical classes are conducted with proper instructions.
7. Well trained lab assistant.