All the students must wear the following school uniforms to school on all days and during school programmes including examinations, PTMs etc. A child reporting to school without uniform will not be marked present.
1. SUMMER (01 APRIL-15 NOVEMBER.)
BOYS: White shirt with half sleeves. Vests should always be worn under the shirt.
GIRLS: White shirt with half sleeves
2. WINTER (16 NOVEMBER -31 MARCH)
BOYS: White full sleeves shirt, Navy blue blazer or Navy-blue pullover (V-neck without collar)
GIRLS: White full sleeves shirt, Navy blue blazer or Navy-blue pullover (V-neck without collar)
3. SPORTS: (Every Wednesday and Friday)
BOYS: House T/Shirt, White shorts or white trousers, belt, badge, white school socks & white canvas shoes.
GIRLS: House T/Shirt, white skirts, white cycling shorts, White school socks, White canvas shoes, White ribbons & badge (I-VII)
1. Sikh Students: Sikh boys must wear white turban/patka on Wednesday & Friday.
2. Senior Boys: (Class VIII-XII) House T/Shirt, white trousers, belt, badge, white school socks & white canvas shoes.
3. Senior Girls: (Class IX-XII) white kurta, white salwar & house color dupatta, white school socks, white canvas shoes, White ribbons & badge.